BFrench Consulting, GmbH is a Germany-based Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), providing Professional Management and Health Care Consulting Solutions to Government Service Organizations.
Full-time Employee (40 Hrs / Week)
Landstuhl RMC, Germany
Estimated starting date: 01 March 2018
- The lactation consultant shall provide inpatient health care to qualifying beneficiaries in accordance with the MTF scope of care and the nurse own clinical privilege list.
- The lactation consultant shall conduct rounds each morning and as needed to provide support to breastfeeding mothers. In addition, provide the necessary follow-up outpatient visits, community resources, and support groups as recommended by applicable standards of care.
- Implement standards of care, policies and procedures for breastfeeding management. Develop methods and assists in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating instructional materials and methods used for ante partum and postpartum breastfeeding education, either in a one on one consultation or class forum
- Demonstrate proficiency as a resource for breastfeeding by creating and developing in-service programs for physicians, nurses, medical students and core staff about subjects related to lactation and maintaining availability to provide assistance on regular basis
- Act as a consultant to prospective and new parents on subjects related to lactation by promoting and teaching prenatal lactation education and support classes.
- Schedule outpatient visits and provide consultation for breastfeeding problems following discharge
- The nature of this position may require availability 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, at a minimum of 160 hrs per month. Routine work hours will be scheduled to correspond to the needs of the MTF
- Lactation Consultant Registered Nurse shall have and maintain an active, valid unrestricted, current nursing license (with no limitations, stipulations or pending adverse actions) in a United Stated (US) jurisdiction
- International Board Lactation Consultant Registered Nurse certification.
- Personnel shall possess proof of the following knowledge within their license: Basic Life Support (BLS) or American Red Cross CPR/BLS Course, Neonatal Resuscitation Program (Certification) as required by the MTF Credentials Manager, Education (CME), and Training Department, and maintain any requirements for the Division of Women’s Health and Newborn Care arena as specified by the MTF
Any interested persons in this position should submit resume, cover letter, and any applicable proof of certification highlighting the above qualifications to Ms. Anna Hug, Business Manager via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in: Jobs
Find out how close you are to this item!