French Consulting GmbH is a Germany-based Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), providing Professional Management and Health Care Consulting Solutions to Government Service Organizations.
Full-time Employee (40 Hrs / Week)
Ramstein Air Base, Germany
Starting date: October 2017
(Special Needs Coordinator) for Exceptional Family Member Program Services
- Identifie when patients that need special medical and education needs/management; comprehensive collection of patient information and medical status; and continued evaluation of an established plan of care
- Collaborates with the patient, family/caregiver, primary provider and other members of the health care team for developing an effective plan of care
- Coordinates Q-code roster with MPS. Shall maintain Q-base Q-code identifications, corrections and Transfers
- Coordinates the enrollment process and travel screening for all active duty family members and travel screening upon request to the families of DoD civilian sponsored assignments going to an overseas base
- Completes medical record documentation and coding, and designated tracking logs and data reporting
- Possess and maintain an active Master of Social Work (MSW) level of state license that is unrestricted and allows independent clinical practice without supervision
- A minimum of two years full-time experience in care coordination, discharge planning or case management in a medical setting within the last four years
- Strong capability to work with service members and/or veterans and their families who are experiencing a wide range of complicated mental, emotional, behavioral, physical, psychosocial, and environmental problems
- Working knowledge of medical privacy and confidentiality
- Working knowledge of computer applications/software to include the Microsoft Office Package and internet familiarity is required
- Possess organization, problem-solving and communication skills
Any interested persons in this position should submit resume, cover letter, and any applicable proof of certification highlighting the above qualifications to Ms. Anna Hug, Business Manager via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in: Jobs
106 people are following this item.
Find out how close you are to this item!